Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rainmeter

Assalamualikum(Peace be upon you from Almighty), Friends today I will discuss about RAINMETER a new era in customizing Windows. First of all download this software from their official website .Here I recommended more skin for your customization & two more plug-in (core temp plugin & file list plugin). Please download


You may also need

Circle Dock
Rocket Dock

Stack Docklet


Skin location
------------------
1.Copy all the skins into the folder named Rainmeter of “My Document “.
2.Refresh Rainmeter if it is open so that all skins will be available into”configs” menu of the Rainmeter.

Skin Color
-------------
RGB Code


Theme location
-------------------
1.If you have any Rainmeter theme file (rainmeter.thm) that it must be placed into your "Application Data" folder of your user account.

Edit Skin
-------------
1.It is best idea to edit a skin using “configuration or setting” menu like Enigma or Genometer(default skin).
2. If there is no “configuration or setting” menu then manual edit should be done by clicking with right button of the mouse then “Edit skin”. Normally instructions are written in that notepad. User should configure the data under the “Variables” section of this notepad.

HERE ARE MY OWN THEMES……….
password:kmmitul


~~~~~~~NEVER FORGET TO SAY THANKS OR LEAVING A COMMENT~~~~~~~
THEME 1



Download


THEME 2




Download


THEME 3



THEME 4


THEME 5




THEME 6




Download


THEME 7




THEME 8


Download

Download

THEME 9



Download

THEME 10




THEME 11





THEME 12




THEME 13




Download

THEME 14



Download

14 comments:

nice info for customizing my windows.. thanks

sorry..
I don't understand what should i do after downloading theme.rar.

Dear Horatio,
Read the article carefully.

i copied theme in to rainmeter folder inside my document along with skins. and refresh all in rainmeter but i couldn't see my them by right click on rainmeter icon inside theme tab.

I have rain meter in my desktop. But, thinking that you can do all these themes from you is great. Basically I do not know how to customize rainmeter. But, i think I'll try that out. But first maybe i'll first try your theme.

Loved the themes, you did a great job on on them. Thank you

thank you, but i cannot open files

theme14 repost please can' get to download that

Hi, first of all thanks for the awesome themes. I can not seem to find the theme.thm file in any of your themes. Also, theme 14 seems to be corrupted and it does not open.

THANKS, BUT I DUNNO HOW TO EDIT OR MAKE MY OWN THEME :*

Execuse me, I have finished downloading Light-Rainmeter
then when I tried to extract it, the winrar require a password.
what is the password for opening it please?

Post a Comment